Photo 1 of 5Next
Motes Single-Hole Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet (wonderful Single Hole Kitchen Faucets #1)
This image about Single Hole Kitchen Faucets was published at November 14, 2017 at 6:36 pm. It is uploaded on the Kitchen category. Single Hole Kitchen Faucets is tagged with Single Hole Kitchen Faucets, Single, Hole, Kitchen, Faucets..
(sing′gəl),USA pronunciation adj., v., -gled, -gling, n.
- only one in number;
sole: a single example.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for one person only: a single room.
- solitary or sole;
lone: He was the single survivor.
- unmarried: a single man.
- pertaining to the unmarried state: the single life.
- of one against one, as combat or fight.
- consisting of only one part, element, or member: a single lens.
- sincere and undivided: single devotion.
- separate, particular, or distinct;
individual: Every single one of you must do your best. It's the single most important thing.
applicable to all: a single safety code for all manufacturers.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) twin-size.
- (of a flower) having only one set of petals.
- of standard strength or body, as ale, beer, etc. Cf. double (def. 1).
- (of the eye) seeing rightly.
- to pick or choose (one) from others (usually fol. by out): to single out a fact for special mention.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a one-base hit.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a one-base hit (often fol. by in or home).
- [Baseball.]to hit a single.
- one person or thing;
a single one.
- an accommodation suitable for one person only, as a hotel room or a table at a restaurant: to reserve a single.
- a ticket for a single seat at a theater.
- a one-way ticket.
- a steam locomotive having one driving wheel on each side.
- an unmarried person, esp. one who is relatively young.
- [Baseball.]Also called one-base hit. a base hit that enables a batter to reach first base safely.
- singles, (used with a sing. v.) a match with one player on each side, as a tennis match.
- [Golf.]twosome (def. 4).
- [Cricket.]a hit for which one run is scored.
- a one-dollar bill.
- a phonograph record, CD, or cassette usually having two songs.
- one of the songs recorded on a single.
- Often, singles.
- reeled or spun silk that may or may not be thrown.
- a one-ply yarn of any fiber that has been drawn and twisted.
(hōl),USA pronunciation n., v., holed, hol•ing.
- an opening through something;
aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock.
- a hollow place in a solid body or mass;
a cavity: a hole in the ground.
- the excavated habitation of an animal;
- a small, dingy, or shabby place: I couldn't live in a hole like that.
- a place of solitary confinement;
- an embarrassing position or predicament: to find oneself in a hole.
- a cove or small harbor.
- a fault or flaw: They found serious holes in his reasoning.
- a deep, still place in a stream: a swimming hole.
- a small cavity, into which a marble, ball, or the like is to be played.
- a score made by so playing.
- the circular opening in a green into which the ball is to be played.
- a part of a golf course from a tee to the hole corresponding to it, including fairway, rough, and hazards.
- the number of strokes taken to hit the ball from a tee into the hole corresponding to it.
slot: The radio program was scheduled for the p.m. hole. We need an experienced person to fill a hole in our accounting department.
- (in wire drawing) one reduction of a section.
- a mobile vacancy in the electronic structure of a semiconductor that acts as a positive charge carrier and has equivalent mass.
- an air pocket that causes a plane or other aircraft to drop suddenly.
- burn a hole in one's pocket, to urge one to spend money quickly: His inheritance was burning a hole in his pocket.
- hole in the wall, a small or confining place, esp. one that is dingy, shabby, or out-of-the-way: Their first shop was a real hole in the wall.
- in a or the hole:
- in debt;
in straitened circumstances: After Christmas I am always in the hole for at least a month.
- [Baseball, Softball.]pitching or batting with the count of balls or balls and strikes to one's disadvantage, esp. batting with a count of two strikes and one ball or none.
- [Stud Poker.]being the card or one of the cards dealt face down in the first round: a king in the hole.
- make a hole in, to take a large part of: A large bill from the dentist made a hole in her savings.
- pick a hole or holes in, to find a fault or flaw in: As soon as I presented my argument, he began to pick holes in it.
- to make a hole or holes in.
- to put or drive into a hole.
- [Golf.]to hit the ball into (a hole).
- to bore (a tunnel, passage, etc.).
- to make a hole or holes.
- hole out, [Golf.]to strike the ball into a hole: He holed out in five, one over par.
- hole up:
- to go into a hole;
retire for the winter, as a hibernating animal.
- to hide, as from pursuers, the police, etc.: The police think the bank robbers are holed up in Chicago.
(kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
(fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
Single Hole Kitchen Faucets have 5 attachments it's including Motes Single-Hole Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, Withrow Single-Hole Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, Portnoy Kitchen Faucet With Spring Spout, Isabel Gooseneck Single-Hole Kitchen Faucet · Oil Rubbed Bronze - Side · Chrome - Front, Vigo VG02001ST Stainless Steel Single Hole Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet - 18 X 9 Inch. Following are the photos:
Withrow Single-Hole Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
Portnoy Kitchen Faucet With Spring Spout
Isabel Gooseneck Single-Hole Kitchen Faucet · Oil Rubbed Bronze - Side · Chrome - Front
Vigo VG02001ST Stainless Steel Single Hole Pull Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet - 18 X 9 Inch
Single Hole Kitchen Faucets will be used with growing volume. Increasingly more homeowners find that talent can be used by them in their bathroom. There are lots of different choices to pick from. It is just of narrowing your decision to just one choice, a matter. Single Hole Kitchen Faucetss that is conventional are often spherical or square.
For something only a little unique a seriously graded Single Hole Kitchen Faucets can be chosen by you. One end-of the increase is just an inch heavy, as the idea of the oval could be the standard degree for that sink. You should have a greater counter place to accommodate this model but it is magnificent to behold and a variety of enjoyment to show off for your friends. You can also find other patterns including block. Some includes a jar that's the identical range throughout the pan while some possess a pan that resembles a semicircle. Both types are only of identifying which works best-in your restroom a matter.
Supplies that are typical incorporate pottery or stainlesssteel. Which standard substances are great, for real attractive products can be chosen by you like cement or pebble. The caliber of the structure and the bathroom is very stunning and add real dilemma together.
5 attachments of Single Hole Kitchen Faucets
Random Posts on Single Hole Kitchen Faucets