Photo 1 of 10Next
DIY Network (charming Mosaic Peel And Stick Backsplash #1)
Mosaic Peel And Stick Backsplash was published on November 14, 2017 at 6:36 pm. This article is published under the Backsplash category. Mosaic Peel And Stick Backsplash is labelled with Mosaic Peel And Stick Backsplash, Mosaic, Peel, And, Stick, Backsplash..
(mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
(pēl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to strip (something) of its skin, rind, bark, etc.: to peel an orange.
- to strip (the skin, rind, bark, paint, etc.) from something: to peel paint from a car.
- [Croquet.]to cause (another player's ball) to go through a wicket.
- (of skin, bark, paint, etc.) to come off;
- to lose the skin, rind, bark, paint, etc.
- to undress.
- (of a malleable iron casting) to lose, or tend to lose, the outer layer.
- keep one's eyes peeled, [Informal.]to watch closely or carefully;
be alert: Keep your eyes peeled for a gas station.
- peel off:
- to remove (the skin, bark, etc.) or be removed: The old skin peeled off.
- [Aeron.]to leave a flying formation of aircraft with a banking turn, usually from one end of an echelon.
- [Informal.]to turn off or leave (a road): We peeled off the highway onto a dirt road.
- to remove (clothing) in a swift upward or downward motion.
- the skin or rind of a fruit, vegetable, etc.
- the presence of a brittle outer layer on a malleable iron casting.
(and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
(stik),USA pronunciation n., v., sticked, stick•ing.
- a branch or shoot of a tree or shrub that has been cut or broken off.
- a relatively long and slender piece of wood.
- a long piece of wood for use as fuel, in carpentry, etc.
- a rod or wand.
- a baton.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a walking stick or cane.
- a club or cudgel.
- something that serves to goad or coerce: The threat of unemployment was the stick that kept the workers toiling overtime.Cf. carrot (def. 3).
- a long, slender piece or part of anything: a stick of candy; sticks of celery.
- any of four equal parts in a pound of butter or margarine.
- an implement used to drive or propel a ball or puck, as a crosse or a hockey stick.
- a lever, usually with a handle, by which the longitudinal and lateral motions of an airplane are controlled.
- a mast or spar.
- See composing stick.
- the sticks, any region distant from cities or towns, as rural districts;
the country: Having lived in a large city all his life, he found it hard to adjust to the sticks.
- a group of bombs so arranged as to be released in a row across a target.
- the bomb load.
- See stick shift.
- a marijuana cigarette.
- an unenthusiastic or uninteresting person.
- a portion of liquor, as brandy, added to a nonalcoholic drink.
- short or dirty end of the stick, the least desirable assignment, decision, or part of an arrangement.
- to furnish (a plant, vine, etc.) with a stick or sticks in order to prop or support.
- to set (type) in a composing stick.
(bak′splash′),USA pronunciation n.
- paneling, as that attached to the back of a stovetop or to the wall behind a kitchen countertop, to protect against splashed liquids.
back1 + splash]
Mosaic Peel And Stick Backsplash have 10 photos , they are DIY Network, Got To Make Sure The Peel And Stick Instant Mosaic Tile Backsplash We Used For Our, Black White Peel And Stick Kitchen Backsplash. Floor Design Extraordinary Kitchen Decoration, Peel&Stick Mosaics Mountain Terrain Linear Mosaic Composite Wall Tile , Instant Mosaic Brushed Stainless Mosaic Metal Wall Tile, Peel&Stick Mosaics Grey Mist Linear Mosaic Composite Wall Tile, Decorated Life, Glass Tile Backsplash | Mirror Tiles Self Adhesive Mosaic, Mirror Tiles Self Adhesive Mosaic ., Red Glass Tile Kitchen Backsplash Aspect Peel And Stick Glass, Surfaces PeelStick TileBacksplash_I. Here are the images:
Got To Make Sure The Peel And Stick Instant Mosaic Tile Backsplash We Used For Our
Black White Peel And Stick Kitchen Backsplash. Floor Design Extraordinary Kitchen Decoration
Peel&Stick Mosaics Mountain Terrain Linear Mosaic Composite Wall Tile
Instant Mosaic Brushed Stainless Mosaic Metal Wall Tile
Peel&Stick Mosaics Grey Mist Linear Mosaic Composite Wall Tile
Glass Tile Backsplash | Mirror Tiles Self Adhesive Mosaic, Mirror Tiles Self Adhesive Mosaic .
Red Glass Tile Kitchen Backsplash Aspect Peel And Stick Glass
Surfaces PeelStick TileBacksplash_I
Many Mosaic Peel And Stick Backsplash made of lumber, only a little distinctive from the present day coffee-table that's typically made-of lighting metal such as stainless and aluminum or a combination of hardwood. Contemporary coffeetable has many varieties, all the contemporary coffee-table does not have four feet, a distinctive modern coffee-table is derived from a distinctive variety.
An ideal blend of floors and products, convincing one to use a contemporary coffeetable as furniture within the living room or living room minimalist. Created Mosaic Peel And Stick Backsplash with compartments for storage was created using a corner under the stand to save lots of it rural, small kids gadgets, periodicals or newspapers.
You're able to put today's coffee table before the couch or in a corner near the window. You can have a cup of coffee with a pal or family member examining the magazine or while watching TV or invest your times to perform chess using them.
Mosaic Peel And Stick Backsplash Images Album
More Pictures on Mosaic Peel And Stick Backsplash