Photo 1 of 9Next
Wood Pocket Watch (lovely Wooden Pocket Watch #1)
Wooden Pocket Watch was uploaded at November 14, 2017 at 6:37 pm. This image is published on the Wooden category. Wooden Pocket Watch is tagged with Wooden Pocket Watch, Wooden, Pocket, Watch..
(wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
(pok′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a shaped piece of fabric attached inside or outside a garment and forming a pouch used esp. for carrying small articles.
- a bag or pouch.
financial resources: a selection of gifts to fit every pocket.
- any pouchlike receptacle, compartment, hollow, or cavity.
- an envelope, receptacle, etc., usually of heavy paper and open at one end, used for storing or preserving photographs, stamps, phonograph records, etc.: Each album has 12 pockets.
- a recess, as in a wall, for receiving a sliding door, sash weights, etc.
- any isolated group, area, element, etc., contrasted, as in status or condition, with a surrounding element or group: pockets of resistance; a pocket of poverty in the central city.
- a small orebody or mass of ore, frequently isolated.
- a bin for ore or rock storage.
- a raise or small slope fitted with chute gates.
- [Billiards, Pool.]any of the pouches or bags at the corners and sides of the table.
- a position in which a competitor in a race is so hemmed in by others that his or her progress is impeded.
- [Football.]the area from which a quarterback throws a pass, usually a short distance behind the line of scrimmage and protected by a wall of blockers.
- [Bowling.]the space between the headpin and the pin next behind to the left or right, taken as the target for a strike.
- [Baseball.]the deepest part of a mitt or glove, roughly in the area around the center of the palm, where most balls are caught.
- a holder consisting of a strip of sailcloth sewed to a sail, and containing a thin wooden batten that stiffens the leech of the sail.
- any saclike cavity in the body: a pus pocket.
- See stage pocket.
- an English unit of weight for hops equivalent to 168 pounds (76.4 kg).
- in one's pocket, in one's possession;
under one's influence: He has the audience in his pocket.
- line one's pockets, to profit, esp. at the expense of others: While millions were fighting and dying, the profiteers were lining their pockets.
- out of pocket, having suffered a financial loss;
poorer: He had made unwise land purchases, and found himself several thousand dollars out of pocket.
- small enough or suitable for carrying in the pocket: a pocket watch.
- relatively small;
smaller than usual: a pocket war; a pocket country.
- to put into one's pocket: to pocket one's keys.
- to take possession of as one's own, often dishonestly: to pocket public funds.
- to submit to or endure without protest or open resentment: to pocket an insult.
- to conceal or suppress: to pocket one's pride.
- to enclose or confine in or as if in a pocket: The town was pocketed in a small valley.
- [Billiards, Pool.]to drive (a ball) into a pocket.
- to hem in (a contestant) so as to impede progress, as in racing.
(woch),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to be alertly on the lookout, look attentively, or observe, as to see what comes, is done, or happens: to watch while an experiment is performed.
- to look or wait attentively and expectantly (usually fol. by for): to watch for a signal; to watch for an opportunity.
- to be careful or cautious: Watch when you cross the street.
- to keep awake, esp. for a purpose;
remain vigilant, as for protection or safekeeping: to watch with a sick person.
- to keep vigil, as for devotional purposes.
- to keep guard: She was assigned to watch at the door.
- to keep under attentive view or observation, as in order to see or learn something;
view attentively or with interest: to watch a play; to watch a football game.
- to contemplate or regard mentally: to watch his progress.
- to look or wait attentively and expectantly for: to watch one's opportunity.
- to guard, tend, or oversee, esp. for protection or safekeeping: to watch the baby.
- watch oneself:
- to be cautious.
- to practice discretion or self-restraint.
- watch out, to be on one's guard;
be cautious: Watch out for cars when you cross the road.
- watch over, to guard for protection or safekeeping: She watched over us like a mother hen over her brood.
- close, continuous observation for the purpose of seeing or discovering something: Their watch for the birds was unrewarding.
- vigilant guard, as for protection or restraint: to keep watch for prowlers.
- a keeping awake for some special purpose: a watch beside a sickbed.
- a period of time for watching or keeping guard: to stand the first watch.
- a small, portable timepiece, as a wrist watch or pocket watch.
- a chronometer.
- a period of time, usually four hours, during which one part of a ship's crew is on duty, taking turns with another part.
- the officers and crew who attend to the working of a ship for an allotted period of time.
- one of the periods, usually three or four, into which the night was divided in ancient times, as by the Greeks or Hebrews: the fourth watch of the night.
- a person or group that watches, as a lookout, guard, or sentinel: A watch was posted at sunset.
- Also called storm watch. an announcement from the U.S. National Weather Service alerting the public that dangerous weather conditions are a possibility and that vigilance and precautionary preparations are advised: hurricane watch, tornado watch.Cf. advisory (def. 5), warning (def. 3).
- a flock of nightingales.
- on the watch, vigilant;
alert: The hunter was on the watch for game.
Wooden Pocket Watch have 9 images including Wood Pocket Watch, Bronnikow-wooden-pocket, Don't Think You'd Actually Put A Pocket Watch In Your Pocket? Consider Clipping It To Your Briefcase, Handbag, Backpack Or Keychain., Miniature Wooden Pocket Watch, Wood Pocket Watch, New Steampunk Retro Archaize Wood&Bronze Roman Num Pendant Mechanical Pocket Watch Men Women, Elegant Mens Bronze Tone Hand Wind Mechanical Pocket Watch Wooden Antique Style New W/ Chain, Marvelous Modern Wooden Pocket Watches. Introducing Memento Timepieces., Wooden Pocket Watch. Following are the attachments:
Don't Think You'd Actually Put A Pocket Watch In Your Pocket? Consider Clipping It To Your Briefcase, Handbag, Backpack Or Keychain.
Miniature Wooden Pocket Watch
Wood Pocket Watch
New Steampunk Retro Archaize Wood&Bronze Roman Num Pendant Mechanical Pocket Watch Men Women
Elegant Mens Bronze Tone Hand Wind Mechanical Pocket Watch Wooden Antique Style New W/ Chain
Marvelous Modern Wooden Pocket Watches. Introducing Memento Timepieces.
Wooden Pocket Watch
The surfaces became a lag involving the kitchen table and units inside the kitchen termed backsplash, has now become among the important things within the kitchen. Its existence not merely serves from splashes of foodstuffs or gas, but additionally capable of being pretty components that boost the look of the kitchen.
There are lots of level components for surfaces and tables. Unfortunately, not everything is properly used for the kitchen. You should be in choosing a proper dining room table as well as wallcoverings, selective. This is due to use of the Wooden Pocket Watch's high intensity. Besides the home can also be prone to water and stains. Before deciding wall coverings along with the kitchentable right, note these.
HPL isn't encouraged within the Wooden Pocket Watch for wallcoverings plus a stand. HPL nature isn't water easy and resistant to remove the installment in the sides are not cool. Select a substance that's easy to clear as ceramic and glass materials. If using tile- pieces that are molded, find the tile pieces aren't too modest. Items that are also modest cause the grout that's a growing number of. Notice additionally that the distance grout installation is not too extensive.
Layer content must not merely damage- immune but in addition tolerant to high-humidity. The reason being the films are often with pointed items including water and knives in contact. You can choose natural or manufactured content. For pure components you are able to select the type of stone that is as strong as marble and stone. As for ceramics and the current unnatural solid-surface.
Using high-intensity helping to make the likelihood of product that is damaged to collide and be larger. Pick a substance that could be improved including solid-surface and stone. If chips or openings do not have to change fully, because of the ruined part can be fixed. Contrary to showcases and the metal material. If the content is destroyed in many area only, should be enhanced overall.
Many pores stain live-in and complicated to clean or permit viruses. Solid surface content superior. Nevertheless stone and pebble can nevertheless be used through the cure completed sporadically. Wall and table is indirect experience of food that can go into our anatomies. Use layer materials that not include substances which are harmful to your body.
Wooden Pocket Watch Photos Collection
More Pictures on Wooden Pocket Watch