Photo 1 of 9Next
LUKE - Raise The Roof Partytime Vers./gametime Vers./instrum. (good Luke Raise The Roof #1)
This article about Luke Raise The Roof was published on June 3, 2017 at 3:10 pm. It is published under the Roof category. Luke Raise The Roof is tagged with Luke Raise The Roof, Luke, Raise, The, Roof..
(lo̅o̅k),USA pronunciation n.
- an early Christian disciple and companion of Paul, a physician and probably a gentile: traditionally believed to be the author of the third Gospel and the Acts.
- the third Gospel.
- a male given name: from the Greek word meaning "man of Lucania.''
(rāz),USA pronunciation v., raised, rais•ing, n.
- to move to a higher position;
elevate: to raise one's hand; sleepy birds raising their heads and looking about.
- to set upright: When the projection screen toppled, he quickly raised it again.
- to cause to rise or stand up;
rouse: The sound of the bugle raised him from his bed.
- to build;
erect: to raise a monument.
- to set up the framework of: to raise a house.
- to set in motion;
activate: to raise a storm of protest.
- to grow or breed, care for, or promote the growth of: to raise corn; to raise prizewinning terriers.
- to serve in the capacity of parent to;
rear: to raise children.
- to give rise to;
bring up or about: His comments raised a ripple of applause.
- to put forward;
present for public consideration: He raised the issue of his opponent's eligibility.
- to make (an issue at law).
- to restore to life: to raise the dead.
- to stir up: to raise a rebellion with stirring speeches.
- to give vigor to;
animate: The news raised his spirits.
- to advance in rank or position: to raise someone to the peerage.
- to assemble or collect: to raise an army; to raise money for a charity.
- to increase the height or vertical measurement of: The blocks raise the table three inches.
- to increase in degree, intensity, pitch, or force: to raise the volume of a radio.
- to utter (a cry, shout, etc.) in a loud voice.
- to cause (the voice) to be heard: to raise one's voice in opposition.
- to cause (dough or bread) to rise by expansion and become light, as by the use of yeast.
- to increase in amount: to raise rents; to raise salaries.
- to increase (the value or price) of a commodity, stock, bond, etc.
- to increase (another player's bet).
- to bet at a higher level than (a preceding bettor).
- [Bridge.]to increase (the bid for a contract) by repeating one's partner's bid at a higher level.
- to alter the articulation of (a vowel) by bringing the tongue closer to the palate: The vowel in "pen'' is raised to(i) in some dialects.
- to increase the amount specified in (a check, money order, or the like) by fraudulent alteration.
- to end (a siege) by withdrawing the besieging forces or by compelling the besieging forces to withdraw.
- to cause (something) to rise above the visible horizon by approaching it.
- to come in sight of (land, a whale, etc.).
- to establish communication with by radio: The radioman was able to raise shore headquarters after three tries.
- to excavate (an opening) upward from a level below.
- to be able to be lifted or pulled up: The window raises easily.
- (in cards, poker, etc.) to increase a previous bet or bid: My cards weren't good enough to let me raise.
- raise Cain. See Cain (def. 3).
rais′a•ble, raise′a•ble, adj.
- an increase in amount, as of wages: a raise in pay.
- the amount of such an increase: His raise was five dollars.
- a raising, lifting, etc.: a raise in spirits.
- a raised or ascending place;
- a shaft excavated upward from below. Cf. winze 1.
(stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
(ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation
n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Luke Raise The Roof have 9 pictures , they are LUKE - Raise The Roof Partytime Vers./gametime Vers./instrum., Luke - Raise The Roof, Luke - Raise The Roof Ft. No Good But So Good, Luke Featuring No Good But So Good - Raise The Roof X 3, More By Luke, Luke Feat. No Good But So Good - Raise The Roof | 3412er RMX, Dailymotion, LUKE FEATURING NO GOOD BUT SO GOOD - Raise The Roof Remix - 12 Inch X, Luke: Raise The Roof Feat. No Good But So Good. Following are the attachments:
Luke - Raise The Roof
Luke - Raise The Roof Ft. No Good But So Good
Luke Featuring No Good But So Good - Raise The Roof X 3
More By Luke
Luke Feat. No Good But So Good - Raise The Roof | 3412er RMX
LUKE FEATURING NO GOOD BUT SO GOOD - Raise The Roof Remix - 12 Inch X
Luke: Raise The Roof Feat. No Good But So Good
Luke Raise The Roof get to be the most critical aspect in floor on your home's decision. When the colour of a floor you decide on too dark if you have a small residence minimalist, then this could produce your home interior search satisfied claustrophobic and miserable.
Whenever we differ because area, a common impact is, quiet, and comfy. Hence along with of the hardwood floors can you choose should certainly because a mistake of ceramic colors may ascertain the wonder of your household, you take notice and do not be underestimated.
your family will not feel cozy sitting at home to be able to create your household members' bad aftereffects along with if we feel uneasy while in the property, you then resemble to perform outside the property. When you will find two hues together with the size of the region of the area inside the place the identical shade of the ground you can observe the variation however they will vary.
9 pictures of Luke Raise The Roof
More Images of Luke Raise The Roof